To my sweet, surprise, when I came on this morning, I found this LOVELY award, which http://theblazingtrail.wordpress.com/, so kindly bestowed. You know, when I first started this “blogging thing” almost a year ago, I wasn’t sure who, if anyone, would read what would come through me. And at the heart of it is the hope that people feel at home, AND can feel the LOVE of the LORD, too. It warms my heart to know that something here has touched another. Thank you, again, http://theblazingtrail.wordpress.com/, for your kind recognition. Your blog is great-can’t get enough of it.
As usual, these awards come with a few rules. It’s a cute, fun way to help other bloggers get to know a little more about you. And an excellent way to let others know about some of the blogs you follow, as well.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- love the cello (wish I could play it)
- I like watching NCIS (don’t remember if I have said that before)
- have a renewed love for poetry
- actually, love Christian hip-hop, especially Priesthood, which happens to be my kids’ Youth Pastor’s group, Tedashii, and LeCrea
- the Book of Acts is one of my favorite books in the Bible
- not always good about excersing, but I’m getting there ( body image problem can be different when one lives in Cali; so, learning to be comfy in my own skin)
- love, Love, LOVE accesories…BLING BLING
It’s my sincere hope that you check out these blogs. Man, there are so many amazing people here!