*** More shout outs to come
…not the “travelling pants”, but I’m sure this award will has traveled just as far. We ladies gotta stick together and lift each other up. And this award is one of many ways we can do that.
Right off the bat, I want to thank the lovely blogger who, so graciously and lovingly, bestowed this upon me. SERENDIPITYPLUS. Thank you, yet again, for your support, kindness and sistership. You inspire me to keep doing what I do here, and I thank the LORD that you are one of the connections I have made.
You guys may, or may not, have been to her blog, so I encourage you to do so. Full of goodies from poetry to art, photography to favorite BIBLE quotes, her blog excites my mind and my spirit. She’s also, very funny. (at least I can catch that side about her, lol) Check her blog out, you’ll be glad you did.
Okie dokie, now for the rules. I won’t take the time to list them, but you can do as I did, and use, as a template, the post of the person who nominated you. Keep in mind that you are to nominate female bloggers. Just look for the bold headings. However, I will do something a little different, and nominate from the categories of my blog roll pages.
7 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME
- I think the first 3 Star Wars movies are cool, and that the other 3 were a waste of money to go see. (I know “fightin’ words”, to some, lol)
- When I was a little girl, one of my dreams was to become the first female stunt car driver. I’m still a “car girl” – a Lotus or ANYTHING AUDI is cool.
- My best friend and I like to text “Lucy” and “Seinfeld” quotes to each other.
- I’m most at home in the water and when interacting with children.
- love the night time
- Love being silly/goofy-especially when it embarrasses my kids, LOL
- prefer handwritten letters/cards, rather than emails.
WOW! Thank you to http://freedomborn.wordpress.com/ and http://inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com/ both for nominating me for the same award, in the same day GOD is SO WONDERFUL! Thank you, ladies, for seeing something about this blog worth letting others know about it.
And since there are no rules award, I give special recognition to ALL THE BLOGS IN MY BLOG ROLL, which can be found on the HODGEPODGE of BLOGS page; which I need to update.
There are some wonderful bloggers here; inspirational, encouraging; gifted, talented writers; those who have a beautiful creative eye…I can’t say enough about you all.
Thank you again, Anne and Martha for the nomination. Your encouragement and inspiration are a true blessing
Just a few of the MANY WONDERFUL BLOGS I follow
Check ‘em out!