This week has been one I will not forget, EVER! Thought it was going to be slow, and dragging the way it would normally be, but it’s
Friday, and ready for another weekend con mi familia And reflecting on the week that is ending is making me thankful and grateful. There have been some wonderful connections made here is “blogland”. And I don’t believe in “accidents” or “chance”. It’s cliche, but true,
“everything does happen for a reason.”
I’ve learned from so many; enjoyed other blog with similar quirky tastes, hobbies, and passions. Words are so powerful! GOD SPOKE the WORD and made everything. (I know, “here she goes again”, right?) And I think the same is true for us, to some degree. We can lift up, or bring down with our words:
“…life and death is in the power of the tongue…”
This post is dedicated to all of you, followers, visitors alike! You are ALL VERY APPRECIATED
Wow! Thank you, http://findingmyworth.wordpress.com/, for the sweet recognition and nomination! I’m thankful to the LORD that even one person is touched by hodgepodge. What a blessing!
The rules for this award are to share 7 things about myself (yuck), share 7 links of my own, and to pay it forward 7 times. The latter I find difficult because to choose such a small number, to me, seems unfair. I guess if I shared all of you in this post, it would be a very long post, indeed! Well, here we go…
- I’m very proud of my Spaniard/Mexican/Native American Heritage
- Traveling to the Middle East, namely Egypt is a goal of mine.
- The Pablo Romero Foothills in New Mexico is named after my ancestor.
- I have an ancestor who was from La Mancha, Spain (since my name is Dulcinea, I find that COOL!)
- I want to get back to working with Special Needs children, I MISS IT
- Would love to run a facility for the homeless, especially in the U.S. and Middle East (don’t know exactly why, but it burns within, can’t shake it.)
- I can’t live without my faith in JESUS
*Again, if it were up to me, I would give this to all of the blogs in my blogroll!*
Thank you, again to http://findingmyworth.wordpress.com/ for the nomination
WOW! Although we who blog are not doing so for awards, I wish to show my gratitude, thankfulness and appreciation for the recognition Lynda Parham has given hodgepodge4thesoul. DANKE SEHR! It needs to be said that I take none of the credit for this blog, except for being the one whose fingers are being used to type that which gets dropped into my heart and spirit, from the LORD; and the experiences HE allowed me to have, which I have learned so much from.
Thank you, again, Lynda
(And now for the rules)
“Liebster” means favorite or beloved in German, and this award helps to draw attention to blogs that aren’t too well known.
Here are the rules for this award:
Upon receipt of the award, one is to:
1) Link back to the blogger who gave it
2) Paste the award on the blog
3) Choose 5 blogs to pass this award to (they must have fewer than 200 followers)
4) Let the recipients know about their nomination by leaving a comment on their blogs.
***I give this to each and every blog I follow. You all touch me in beautifully different ways!***
So here are the nominees for the Liebster, in no particular order:
You’re not alone. On the nights when the weight of the worries seem unbearable, you’re not alone.
When going through a terrible ordeal, and the end seems as though it will never come, you’re not alone.
If you’re going through something that even your closest friends and family members don’t seem to understand, or if you’re afraid they won’t, you’re not alone.
”There is no pit so deep that God’s love is not deeper still.” ~ Corrie ten Boom
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE
Learn to be content no matter what life throws at ya!
“The joy of the Lord is your strength.”