This is just too cute; a blogging buddy http://inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com/ has tagged me. Her blog is full of inspiration and honesty. Check it out when you get the chance 😀
Ok, I’ll play 😉 Clever way to give attention to blogs some of us may not know of.
As with all these sweet awards and cute games, there are rules:
1 Tagged Bloggers should post the rules.
2 Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3 Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4 Let them know you’ve tagged them.
So, the questions I am to answer:
- Favorite veggie? broccoli
- Favorite ice cream flavor? chocolate
- Favorite flower? don’t have just one I like: star jasmine, orchids, roses, Egyptian Lotus, Calla Lillies
- Favorite animal? toss up between dogs and horses because I love sensitive animals
- Favorite vacation activity? anywhere I can swim
- Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
- Favorite day of the week?
- Favorite hide out or quiet place?
- Guilty pleasure? anything romantic
- Folk Mass or Traditional? no preference; learned to worship regardless of style
- Favorite PJs – silk or flannel? silk
Questions: *(answer or not; doesn’t matter to me) 😉
- Favorite poem, quote, and/or Bible verse?
- Favorite moive?
- Classical or Jazz?
- Big Band or Latin Jazz?
- Reading or watching a movie?
- favorite outdoor activity
- favorite childhood memory?
- funniest thing your child has said? 8.b if you don’t have kids, funniest moment at work?
- muscle cars or luxury?
- favorite Sunday activity?
- Roller coasters or spin-and-barf rides?
Thanks, again, http://inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com/ for having a little fun with me. 😀