Well, it seems that I found a sweet surprise today. A wonderful blogger has nominated me for a One Lovely Blog Award, and I humbly accept it. I mean how could I resist seeing a drumming cat?! Thank you for the nomination, Amanda. I love your blog. You always make me laugh when I need it!
So, now for the rules-thing.
1) You must thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2) You must list the rules and display the award
3) You must add 7 facts about yourself
4) You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts, letting them know they have been nominated
5) You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you
Oh yeah, I almost forgot #3. Ok, so
- I prefer to be outside any chance I get. Staying inside drives me nuts most of the time, especially when it’s sunny.
- I’m Latina but don’t speak Spanish very well.
- Once upon a time, I would religiously wear spandex dresses, along with the typical ’80’s hair.
- I used to listen to Michael Jackson and Motley Crue. My friends in middle school thought that combination was strange.
- I didn’t learn to drive until I was 19
- My favorite place to hang out, as a teen, was my grandma’s house
- I loved Friday Night Story time, with my kids. We would go to the library, check out a slew of books, and after dinner, I’d read most, if not all of the books to them. It was fun doing voices.
And now for my picks: